Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
Why are cookies used?
What cookies do we use?
These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
- Preferences: These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks.
- Statistics: Statistics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are not stored by Söderberg & Partners. Third-party cookies that we use include:
- Google Analytics: We use Google analytics to register anonymized visitor statistics.
- Doubleclick: As you browse our websites, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand where you have been on our website. Our display advertising partner, DoubleClick, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. The techniques our advertising partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of DoubleClick and their respective partners’ targeted advertising.
We use session cookies to improve your navigation on the website and to increase your security. Session cookies don't collect personal information from you and disappear as soon as you close your browser.
These cookies remain in your browser even after you have closed it. We use permanent cookies to remember settings that you have made so that you don’t have to set them again the next time you visit the website.
Consent to cookies
You consent to our described usage of cookies if you continue to use our website. You can at any time erase cookies from your computer or mobile device and deny www.soderbergpartners.se to store cookies in your browser. Handling and deleting cookies is easy. Please look under the help section in your browser for instructions. To not accept cookies will limit the functionality of websites provided by Söderberg & Partners.