S&P Sustainability report
S&P published its first sustainability report in 2017. This report is updated annually and is now part of the S&P Group’s annual report.
Highlights from the sustainability report 2018
- Söderberg & Partners Group has been certified a “Climate Friendly Organisation”.
- Our sustainability analysis and rating covered 2800 funds, 21 traditional pension funds and 14 unit-linked life insurance companies.
- Söderberg & Partners Asset Management joined the UN Principles for Responsible Investments.
- We had 38 individual meetings with product managers and company representatives. We also participated in 24 seminars and other events relating to sustainable investments, contributing to a more sustainable financial industry.
- 70% of our employees have participated in training to update their sustainability knowledge.
- Söderberg & Partners Asset Management presented its Policy for Responsible Investments.
- 76% of our advisory tools have integrated sustainability.
- Söderberg & Partners Asset Management launched Sweden's first sustainability activist fund ‘Aktiv Påverkan’ (Active Engagement).
Find the Annual Report 2018 here >